Greenville, SC 29662
Growing Association Management Company, in our fast-paced Greenville location, needs a Community Manager to join our team! You will serve as one of the most visible members of our team and the ideal candidate must enjoy talking to people and proactively solving issues. As a Community Manager, you would be responsible for interacting with the HOA Board of Directors for a portfolio of several communities. You would serve as the Board’s day-to-day liaison between the community members, vendors, and contractors.
Other responsibilities include:
- Regular inspections of common area amenities
- Assisting with rule enforcement
- Coordinating community vendors
- Organizing and running the Board meetings, Annual community meetings, and Board elections.
Assessment testing is required prior to an interview to determine if you meet our minimum qualifications. The assessments are Cognitive Ability, Motivation Potential, and Personality. Valid Driver’s License required.
We offer competitive salary with potential for monthly performance bonuses. Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, disability, flexible spending account, and life insurance. Paid vacation/holidays, and 401K.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 1 – 2 years in the HOA Management field is strongly preferred, however, extensive customer service skills acquired through call-center, restaurant, retail experience or similar field(s) working directly with clients is highly considered
- Able to read financial statements and prepare budgets
- Able to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check and have reliable transportation
- Full in-house training to be provided
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Occasional evening meetings required, both in-person and virtual
- $40,000 – $50,000 per year