Skip to content
- State of the art fully-integrated software with real-time access for Boards.
- Assistance with annual budgeting including planning for operating expenses, capital improvements, and replacement reserves.
- Provide statements or coupon books for member dues. Collect membership assessments, dues, late fees, and user fees.
- Pay association invoices.
- Prepare monthly financial reports including balance sheet, income statement with variances, cash disbursement, the general ledger, and detailed member account information.
- A formalized billing process with dedicated staff to improve the financial soundness of your association by assisting the board with retrieving overdue revenue from delinquent membership accounts.
- Late fee billing.
- Auto-draft is available to association members at no charge.
- Quotes obtained from independent, third-party CPAs for taxes and annual audit.
Copyright © 2024 William Douglas Management Company | All Right Reserved