Charlotte, NC 28209
Growing Association Management Company, in a fast-paced office, needs Customer Service Representatives to join our team! You will serve as the first impression for our clients and the ideal candidate enjoys talking to people and proactively solving issues.
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Able to read financial statements and prepare budgets is a plus, but not required
- Call-center, customer service, restaurant, and/or retail experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check
- Additional in-house training to be provided
- Occasional evening meetings required
Assessment testing is required to determine if you meet our minimum qualifications. The assessments are Cognitive Ability, Motivation Potential, and Personality.
We offer competitive salary with potential for monthly performance bonuses. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401K.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- $15 – $17 per hour